Jill Jamison Design
|Posted on February 17, 2017 at 9:30 AM||comments (45343)|
Replace or Revive old furnishings
Before you give away that old sofa take a fresh look at the piece, is it neutral? Is the material in good shape? Are the lines on the piece timeless? There are many ways to rescue old pieces and bring them back to life such as a good cleaning, pillows that bring it current, refinishing or even painting in a neautral gray/white or cream. Replacing hardware can also do the trick, A consultaion with a pro...Read Full Post »
|Posted on January 27, 2017 at 7:50 AM||comments (8306)|
Our last post was focused on the exterior, now it's a key tips for the interiors first impression!
1) Foyer/entry sparkling clean, air freshner if needed. Especially when your home is on the market make sure smoke and pet oders are not present. Another thing to keep in mind are cooking odors, if you like spicey entrees or seafood make sure you air out odors before a showing.
2) Check your front door rug, maybe a new one or ...Read Full Post »
|Posted on January 20, 2017 at 9:20 AM||comments (1380)|
TIPS TO SELL YOUR HOME FASTER!
You only have one chance to make the perfect first impression and that starts with the front entry!
* Make sure walkway is swept/shoveled
* Clean mailbox with fresh paint if needed, make sure address is easy to read
* Potted colorful flowers in clean neural pots/urns on front stoop/porch
* Sparkling clean front doo...Read Full Post »